essay

Introduction

When I was little I saw kids doing these amazing Sports like soccer and skiing and swimming. I thought they were so cool because they just looked like superheroes to me when I was young.End I got myself determined to go outside and just play and bike or swim or stuff that made people look like superheroes. That’s why I think everyone should go outside and play sports and not sit inside play video games and rot your mind, the reason why I think that we should go outside and not play video games a ton is 1 there’s a whole lot to do 2 it’s good for you in three it’s very fun and is a good way to get fun without playing video games.

I think that people should go outside and play because  you can do a bunch of stuff outside a detail to support that not only is there a bunch of stuff to do  there’s healthy stuff to do for example you can bike and that’s very healthy and that’s very healthy. another detail to support the we should go outside and play because there’s a bunch of stuff to do is you can Go on a walk and do stuff  for example you could bring gloves and play with someone if not in a quarantine or you could play with your sister or brother or dad. the third and final  detail to support there’s a bunch of stuff to do outside is everyday when I walk outside there’s a bunch of stuff to do for example everyday I choose something to do whether it’s riding a bike or kicking a soccer ball or playing catch with my sister I always choose something to do because there’s so much to do.

I think that people should go outside because it’s good for you, a detail to support that is whenever I go outside and play with something is good for me for example every time I do something like run or jog or bike it’s really good for me and that’s why I do it quite often. Another detail to support that people should go outside because it’s good for you is whenever I’m inside I feel like I should be outside for example today I was inside and it just didn’t feel right so I went outside and I play it a little bit and I gardened a little bit and then afterwards I was feeling so much better. the third and final detail that supports you should go outside because it’s good for you is whenever I do stuff inside I feel like this is really fun but I could be outside and do stuff like that for example a couple weeks ago I was playing with my Legos and I thought it was really fun but then I realized it was a beautiful day outside  so I decided that little bit I’d go outside and play so that it kind of even stuff out a little bit.

The third and final reason why we should go outside more and play sports is it’s very fun and a good way to get fun without playing video games. one detail to support that we should go outside because it’s very fun and a good way to that fun without playing on video games is you can kind of make it until like a challenge but you can say I’m going to ride my bike to the stop sign on Main Street without having any hands on my bike until I need to stop.For example I usually set a goal for myself to do a certain thing everyday with Rich throwing my ball around or kicking a soccer ball or even gardening. Another detail  that supports that we should go outside because it’s very fun and a good way to get a source of fun without playing video games is you can walk outside and you can swing which is a very fun activity or throw a baseball or even swim sometimes.For example yesterday I decided I wanted to  punt a soccer ball so that’s what I did and there was really fun and I got a lot of exercise. The third and final detail that supports we should go outside because it’s very fun and a good way to get a source of fun without going on video games is you can wake up in the morning and go on a little fun jog down to the Waterfront or where there’s some wildlife and just what kind of wildlife while you run or even walk. For example do that stuff most days and it’s really fun and I would recommend it to a lot of people because you got to look at nature and see stuff wow getting exercise.

That’s why I think that we should play sports more or just get some exercise more because there’s a whole lot to do, it’s good for you, and it’s very fun and a good way to get fun without going on video games you should definitely go outside a lot and it’ll make you feel better and you’ll sleep better and if  you want to be healthier can you just go outside and play. that’s why people should go outside and play more because it’s fun it’s good for you and there’s a whole lot to do. 

One thought on “essay”